Conditions of participation
Cloudfarms PigProgress 2020 sweepstake
1. The organizer of this sweepstake is Cloudfarms a.s.
2. Participation is via the website www.cloudfarms.com and is free of charge and independent from the purchase of goods or services or submission of any information beyond information required to identify and contact the participant and determine the participant’s eligibility.
By participating in the sweepstakes, the user accepts these terms and conditions.
Eligible is any person from 18 years of age who registered to the PigProgress Webinar Advanced Pig Farming (https://get.pigprogress.net/international-webinar-week/) that took place on November 16, 2020 at 11:00 am (CET).
3. The person participating in the raffle is the person who owns the e-mail address given when registering for the raffle. The participation in the raffle is only possible once per participant.
An irregular participation of a participant in the raffle results in the participant’s exclusion from the game.
4. Prizes are a voucher of 50€ for meat online shop selected by Cloudfarms. There will be a total of 3 prizes raffled among the participants.
Only the prizes described in the competition are awarded.
The awarding of the prizes will only take place among the participants who have completely, understandably and correctly filled out the entry fields required to participate in the competition. The sweepstakes ends on November 27th 2020.
05. The drawing will be made to the exclusion of the public after expiry of the submission deadline (date of online entry).
The winner of the prize will be promptly notified using the additional information provided at the time of registration.
06. The prize will be sent to the winner by post or email to the address/email given by the participant.
The shipping costs are borne by Cloudfarms a.s. By giving up the price at the post office, the risk passes to the winner. Cloudfarms a.s. is not responsible for delivery damages.
A cash payment of the assets or exchange of profits is not possible. 07. The prices are not transferable. The winner accepts necessary changes to the prize due to other factors beyond the control of the parties involved in the contest.
The decisions of Cloudfarms a.s. are final. Inquiries cannot be answered.
08. Cloudfarms a.s. reserves the right to suspend the sweepstakes in whole or in part if there are any difficulties that endanger the integrity of the sweepstakes.
09. Cloudfarms a.s. also reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice, if there are good reasons for doing so.
10. Any compensation obligation of Cloudfarms a.s. and its executive bodies, employees and vicarious agents from or in connection with the lottery are, for whatever legal reason and as far as legally permissible, limited to cases of intent or gross negligence as well as to cases of damages for loss of life, of the body or of health.
Legal recourse is excluded.
Should individual provisions of the conditions of participation be or become ineffective, the validity of the remaining conditions of participation remains unaffected.
12. The invalid provision shall be replaced by an appropriate provision in individual cases which most closely reflects the purpose of the invalid provisions.
13. Jurisdiction is Ludwigshafen / Rhine in Germany. Only German law applies.